|Terms and Conditions|
Conditions of Use
1. By using the site you are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Registration. To register and order from this site you must be over eighteen years of age.
3. Payment. To purchase and register you must have a VERIFIED PayPal account.
4. Site Content. The content of this site is protected by copyright. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content of the site without written permission.
5. Faults. Although we will endevour to ensure the site is free of faults we may have to resrict access to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services If you notice a fault please advise us by telephone or e mail so that we can rectify the problem as soon as possible.
6. Errors and ommisions. In order to offer you the best service, all orders are processed manually. This means that your order is deemed to be accepted only AFTER the order has been checked and the payment from Paypal confirmed. Amongst other things, this means that if, due to human, mechanical or other errors beyond our control a product appears with an incorrect price (ie: £0) and you order this product, we are not obliged to supply at that price. We regret that we are unable to enter into any correspondance regarding this matter.
7. Placing of an order deems acceptance of these terms.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Domain names may be subject to additional terms and conditions as laid down by the respective governing bodies; .UK are below:
A copy of Slix and Nominet Terms and conditions are supplied in written format where Slix are dealing with a customers complete hosting, design and administration project, prior to registration.
It is up to the registrant to advise us of any changes to the registration details. Maintaince of these details etc. is covered by your contract with Slix. There is no charge to you to transfer away from Slix providing your account is not in arrears.
Use of any software supplied is subject to the The GNU General Public License.